Bread Paneer Patty (Rolls) are probably the easiest and quickest snack you can make with some bread slices and paneer filling. Spicy bread Paneer rolls are great as an appetizer and a tasty compliment for afternoon tea. This is very easy and quick recipe to make. Paneer, is an Indian cheese also known as chena that is liked by all and used in many dishes. Bread paneer rolls are made with spiced paneer rolled in bread.
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Cooking Time- 15 Minutes
Total Time- 30 Minutes
Ingredients Need For Making Paneer Bread Patty (Rolls) Recipe :-
- 8 Slices Of Whole Wheat White Bread
- 250 Grams Paneer, crumbled
- 2 Green Chilies, Chopped
- 1 Inch Ginger, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Dhania Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- Salt As Required
- Butter For Greasing
Instructions Need For Making Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe
- Firstly crumble paneer with hands and remove excess water of paneer by pressing it.
- Take a mixing bowl, add crumble paneer, chopped chilies, chopped ginger and chopped coriander leaves.
- Now add all spices, red chili powder, coriander powder, Garam Masala powder and chaat masala.
- Mix well all ingredients and keep it aside.
- Now take bread pieces and remove edges with the help of knife.
- With the help of rolling pin slightly flatted bread.
- Take 2 tablespoon of paneer mixture and place it in the one side of bread.
- Brush some water in the four sides of bread and seal sides by pressing it lightly.
- Grease your rolls with butter, few drops of butter is required.
- Bake your rolls at preheat microwave at 200 degree Celsius/ 390 degree Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes or till your rolls become golden and crispy.
- After baking serve delicious baked paneer bread rolls with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- If not baking, then add 2 tablespoon of oil in a nonstick pan, and roast bread rolls on medium flame. Roast both the sides and serve tasty bread rolls made on tawa.