This sweet-salty dessert goes together quickly with a no-bake bottom and a topping of butterscotch pieces and whipping cream heated on the stove. Sweet, salty, and oh-so-delicious! These bars will satisfy any craving. Butterscotch Pretzel Bars have so many tasty things happening in one place. The pretzels on top give it a nice crunch. Sweet, salty, and oh-so-delicious!
These bars will satisfy any craving. Bar, Pretzels and Better Homes And Gardens. Salty meets sweet in these No-Bake Butterscotch Bars. Layers of peanut butter, pretzels, butterscotch ganache and salty cashews.Here’s a recipe for you to make while it’s HOT outside. It’s a NO-BAKE recipe and it’s perfect for those days when you would like to avoid turning on the oven.Try making these Butterscotch-Pretzel Bars, NO OVEN REQUIRED! Now that’s what I’m talking about!!!These bars are a great snack! If you love no-bake recipes, be sure to check out This Recipe, No-Bake Treats! and give your comment in comment box.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (about 6-1/2 ounces)
- 11 – ounce package (about 2 cups) butterscotch-flavored pieces
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
Directions : –
- Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with foil. Lightly coat the foil with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter, and melted butter.
- Stir in 2 cups crushed pretzels. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- In a heavy medium saucepan, combine butterscotch pieces and whipping cream.
- Stir over low heat until pieces are just melted.
- Carefully spoon and spread butterscotch mixture over crumb mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels and the peanuts evenly over butterscotch mixture; press gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars to serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.