Garlic Roasted Potatoes – best and easiest roasted potatoes with garlic, butter and olive oil. Make garlic roast potatoes a part of your Easter celebrations for friends and loved ones. Everyone loves roasted potatoes, making it one of the most versatile side dishes to serve to your family. otatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect.
- 3 medium sized potatoes
- 6-7 grated garlic cloves
- Sea salt(according to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilly flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp sunflower oil (you can use garlic oil too)
- Par boil the potatoes or Pressure cook for 5-7 minutes(1 whistle). Cut the par boiled potato in cubes with almost uniform size.
- Heat oil in a non-stick flat bottomed pan. Put all the potatoes in the pan without potatoes sticking each other. Put the heat to medium to low. Put the lid.
- Turn the potatoes every 5 minutes. Allow the potatoes to turn brown and then turn over. Approximately, it will take 15-20 minutes. Add garlic , black pepper powder and sea salt to the potatoes at the end and toss it and cook for a minute on high flame.
- Add chilly flakes and serve hot with tomato sauce