Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich – These sandwiches were cooked on a grill, but a skillet would work just as well. Choose your favorite kind of cheese. We prefer a variety that melts easily, such as Gouda or Swiss, but cheddar is also good. Butter does more for a grilled cheese than just browning the bread. Using cultured butter, one made with fermented cream, can add depth and a touch of sweet and tangy richness, thereby elevating the sandwich to new heights.A broiled sandwich, made of fresh seasoned tomatoes, with an Italian taste. A perfect match for soup.A great picnic idea, this ‘sandwich’ is whole loaf of bread filled with grilled vegetables,cheese and tomatoes. Classic grilled cheese sandwiches with a kick. Delicious! These are great with a bowl of tomato soup with a little basil added.Today we will make Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich in easy ways then why you waiting fed everyone in your family and friends as well as the comments made and do not forget.
Sandwich Ingredients :
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch italian seasoning
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Spread thin layer of mayonnaise on one side of the both slices of bread.
- Put a slice of cheese on one piece of bread.
- Add tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian Seasoning.
- Cover tomoto slices with other slice of cheese, then cover with other piece of bread.
- In the meantime, heat griddle or pan with butter and garlic power or minced garlic.
- Also spread butter on top of each side of bread.
- Grill until sandwich is brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
- And of course no grilled cheese sandwich would be complete without tomato soup Then serve the Sandwich with Soup.