Lassi or Punjabi Lassi is another cooling and refreshing drink to have in the summers. sweet lassi is quite popular in punjab and north india.Lassii is a popular and traditional Indian yogurt drink. Flavored with salt or various fruits, Lassii is like a healthy milkshake. Lassii is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner and is an all natural and refreshing supplement to a healthy lifestyle.Today we will make Lassii Or Punjabi Lassii in easy ways then why you waiting fed everyone in your family and friends as well as the comments made and do not forget.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into small pieces
- Half a mango, cubed
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 12-15 cumin seeds
- A pinch of salt
1. Lightly roast the cumin seeds in a frying pan until fragrant. Set a few aside for decoration.
2. Soak the oats in water for a few minutes or until soft. Set a few aside for decoration.
3. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth
4. Serve the drink in a tall glass and sprinkle with the reserved oats and a few roasted cumin seeds.
Lassii or buttermilk is an age-old Punjabi drink , which is generally consumed after a meal. But there’s more to lassii than being just another refreshing summer drink. We break down the importance of Lassii or buttermilk and its health benefits. Cool down with lassii and reduce summer-related problems like prickly heat, gastro-intestinal problems and the build-up of bacteria,This drink is rich in protein, which is essential for building muscles. So, lassi is popular with bodybuilders.
Digestion, Stomach problems,Probiotics,Muscle mass, Energy, Bone health, Summer drink.
SO BUDDY DRINK DON’T THINK !