Noodles with mashrooms, cabbage, carrots, capsicum, spring onions, green chillies, mixed along with 4 sauces and seasoned with spices and herbs to offer you a mouth watering flavour, enjoy and relish this basic and yummy Veg Noodle recipe. use any good quality chinese veg noodle.Vegetable noodle is a very popular Indo Chinese dish. I don’t think there will be anyone who does not like noodle.It is so easy to prepare and also tastes good. I have added lot of vegetables to make it more healthy. You can even use whole wheat Vegetable noodle to make it even more healthier. A healthy Chinese for all the family, quick and simple. Today we will learn how to make Mixed Vegetable Noodle following this simple recipe.
- 1 packets noodles
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup spring onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp ginger and garlic chilli paste
- 1 cup sliced green chilli
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 Tbsp toasted crushed peanuts
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Noodles Method :
- Cook the noodle in boiling water according to the instructions depending upon the kind of noodle you are using. Drain, cool under running water.Add a few drops of oil to the noodles while boiling.
- In a pan heat some oil to almost smoking point.
- Then add the sliced onions, peppers, carrots, spring onions and mushrooms and the ginger garlic chilli paste.
- In A bowl mix the soya sauce, schezwan sauce, turmeric.
- Add this mix to the vegetables. Then add the noodles and toss well. salt to taste.
- Finishing with chopped coriander and toasted crushed peanuts and lemon juice.
- you can also serve the noodles with veg manchurian or veg balls in hot garlic sauce.