Oats Paneer Bhajiya – paneer pakoda is a popular pakora variety. We made many varieties of pakoras are made Today we made Oats paneer pakora.Pakodas taste best when eaten piping hot. Paneer and Oats makes great pakodas that melt in your mouth. Chutney is the perfect accompaniment to this wonderful snack that is sure to leave you, your family and guests licking their fingertips. A perfect choice for a High Tea Party . Serve along with crunchies like Herbed Sticks , Jowar Til Nimki , Soya and Til Crispies or Baked Chaklis .
Servings – 3 or 4
Prep Time – 10 to 15 min
Cook Time – 15 to 20 min
Ingredients Required :-
- oil for deep fry
- 200gm paneer, cut in cubes
- 30 gm oats masala pack
For Batter :
- 1 cup besan
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 1tsp coriander seeds
- 1tsp Carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 Onion FInely chopped
- 3-4 green chillies finely chaopped
- Coriander leaves chopped
For Serving :
- Green chutney
- Tomato sause
Cooking Process :-
For cook Oats Paneer Bhajiya we take some steps first step cook oats, second step preparation batter and final step is frying. Using whole three steps we can cook pakoras easily.
Cook Oats :-
- Boil 150ml water. add pinch of salt and oats masala pack contents.
- cook for 3 minutes, and switch off the gas stove.
- let it cool down.
Prepration Batter :-
- Take a mixing bowl, add besan, red chilly powder, ajwain, coriander seed, green chillies, salt and coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Add grated paneer and oats mixture. blend all well and make a smooth thick paste.
- finally add the paneer cubes. Adjust salt and chilly powder if required.
- Heal oil in a deep frying pan, take small portion off the batter and carefully drop in the hot oil.
- Add one by one as many fits in the pan.
- Deep fry them on both sides until crispy.
- take them out onto a plate and serve with green chutney and tomato sause.
- Batter consistency should be thick like cake batter.
- While frying, do not overload the pan with battered pieces, leave them some space to fry all around