Paneer potato cutlets is a quick and easy snack made with paneer, potato and singhara atta, kuttu atta. Perfect for Navratri or during any fasting days and These cutlets are excellent as a snack and even team up well with sizzling Pasta and Vegetable Sizzler in Tomato Sauce . Try these delicious Paneer potato Cutlets and your impression is sure to change.These cutlets are made with the mixture of Paneer, potatoes and aromatic spices like garam masala, cardamom powder and saffron.
The tasty, economical and crispy paneer cutlet recipe is sure to appeal to your taste buds. The crumbled paneer is cooked with spices, mashed and then made into flat cutlets. These paneer cutlets are shallow fried and sure to simply melt in the mouth. The paneer cutlets or tikkis are simple, easy to prepare in multitude of shapes and sizes and are typically served with onion rings and any sauce of choice.
Ingredients (10 cutlets)
- Paneer – 250 gms (grated)
- Potato – 2 (large) (boiled and peeled)
- Singhara ka Atta(Water Chestnut flour) – 3 tbsp
- Kuttu ka Atta(Buckwheat flour) – 3 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Sendha Salt – to taste
- Oil – for frying
- In a large bowl, grate and mash the potatoes.
- Add paneer, singhara atta, kuttu atta, black pepper powder, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix it well to make it a soft dough.
- Divide it into 10 equal parts and shape them as you like.
- Shallow Fry – Heat a pan on medium heat, apply little oil onto the surface.
- Place the cutlets on it and let if fry till golden in colour.
- Turn upside down and cook fron the other side also till golden brown.
- Paneer potato cutlets are ready to be served with falahari chutney.