Today we will make Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls in easy ways then why you waiting fed everyone in your family and friends as well as the comments made and do not forget.
KADAI PANEER INGREDIENTS :
- 1 cup Homemade Cubed Paneer
- 1 cup Cubed Capsicum (1 small Red and 1 small Green Capsicum)
- 1 cup Cubed Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1.5 tablespoon Homemade tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon Cream
- 3/4 teaspoon Coarsely pounded coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili Flakes (adjust according to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Haldi (Turmeric powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Kastoori Methi
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon Oil
DOUGH INGREDIENTS :
- 1 cup Wheat Flour (Atta) (or 3 leftover chapatis/Rotis)
- 3/4 cup Water (appx.)
- teaspoon Oil to finish up the dough
TO ASSEMBLE :
- 1/2 cup Chaat Chutney
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 small Onion cut into rings
- 1/2 cup Chopped Cucumber
- 1 small Tomato cut into circles
- A pinch of Chaat Masala
- Few drops of Lemon Juice – to sprinkle on top
Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls Method :
PREPARING PANEER :
- Assemble all the spices. Using a mortar and pestle coarsely pound the whole coriander seeds.
- Assemble all the ingredients – cubed onions, tomato puree and cubed paneer.
- Wash and cut capsicum in cubes.
- Secret ingredient in this recipe – Kastoori Methi.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add whole chilies, cumin seeds and cubed capsicum.
- Stir in salt and mix it well. On a medium flame saute capsicum for 2 minutes. Add cubed onions, ginger and garlic paste and saute it for another 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and mix. Stir in all of the remaining spices one by one.
- Add paneer to veggies and mix them gently.
MAKING ROTI :
- Assemble all the ingredients and knead a soft pliable dough.
- Make some chapati from dough.
ASSEMBLING KATHI ROLLS :
- Rotis are ready. Let’s start assembling ingredients(Green chutney, Peeled, washed and cut onions into rings, Shredded lettuce)
- Spread green chutney on the roti.Sprinkle lettuce in the center.
- Spread spoonful of paneer in the center.Add some onion rings.
- Generously spread some more green chutney on top. As per one’s taste add lemon juice or chaat masala on top.
- Start folding the roti.Secure the edges with a toothpick.
- Warm kati rolls are ready. Serve it with green chutney on tomato sause.