“Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers” is a crispy appetizing starter recipe using fish.For any Non-vegetarian, Fish dishes are always important. Fish are usually low in Fats and contains Omega-3 fatty acids which improves the mental performance and helps in maintaining healthy heart by lowering the blood pressure. In this Article, we will show you some of the best Fish dishes that one must try once in Life. The motive of this Article is to give the great options of the Delectable Fish dishes to all the Fish Lovers.
The look of the popcorn fish fingers will definitely tempt kids to eat. Let us learn how to make this simple recipe at home.The good old fish fingers with an extra crunch of popcorn. Learn how to cook/make Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers. Recipe of Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers with ingredients and cooking instruction.
I hope you all will enjoy this recipes from around the world and try out something for yourself and for your family or friends!
Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers Ingredients :-
- 250 gm fish cut into fingers
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 2 egg, white
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup popcorn
Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers Method :-
- First wash the fish and cut them into lengthwise pieces.
- Marinate the fish with lemon juice, worcestershire, salt and pepper for about 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl add egg and beat them well.
- Take the breadcrumbs and 1/2 tsp of pepper powder in a plate or bowl.
- Roll in flour and dip in the egg white and finally in the popcorn, bread crumb mixture.
- Bake or deep fry in hot oil.
- Deep fry the fish until it turn golden brown.
- Strain the extra oil and transfer to a serving plate.
- Our tasty and crispy, “Popcorn Fish Fingers” is ready.
- Serve with ketchup or chatni of your choice.