Royal Cheese Stuffed Kofta – this recipe is one of the best Punjabi curry recipes which is always included into restaurant menu. Royal Cheese Stuffed Kofta is an Indian gravy with richness of fresh cream and royal kofta with full of nuts cheese and paneer is the super balanced taste of all Indian spices.
- Raw bananas (boil, cool, peel and grated) – 200gm
- Potatoes (boil, cool, peel and grated) – 2 or 3 pieces
- Paneer (grated) – 150gm
- Amchoor (mango powder) – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
- Javitri (mace powder) – 1/4 tsp
- Ghee for deep fry kofta or take oil which on you use for deep fry kofta
- Ginger paste, onion paste, garlic paste
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fried onion paste – 4 tbsp
- Cashew nut paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Ghee or oil
- Cube cheeses
- Making Kofta Balls :-
- In A big bowl add Raw bananas and Potatoes (boil, cool, peel and grated) , Paneer, Amchoor, Red chilli Powder, Cardamom Powder (ilaychi powder), saltand javitri powder.
- Mix it well and divide into 12 equal portions and make balls and fill the cheese and closed it.
- Then Heat ghee or oil in a kadhai (wok) and deep fry balls over medium heat until golden brown.
- After that take a other bowl Put yogurt add coriander, red chilies and turmeric, and mix it well. it is curd gravy.
- Heat ghee in a kadayi or pan, add the garlic and ginger pastes, saute it then add cashew paste saute for 2 min then add curd gravy and mix it nicely.
- Finally add 1 cup water and boiled it then add koftas in it and turn off the gas stove,
- Your Royal Cheese Stuffed Koftas are ready serve it with puri, partha or roti.
- when You serve Kofta firstly you serve gravy ane put kofta on it..