Stuffed vegetables taste different and special. Go for stuffed Tomato whenever you feel like making a stuffed vegetable. They taste great.If you can it eat simple grēvī could be bored and want something new,
So you just came in its proper place.Enjoy eating some vegetables of all your mind, before making the bharava items I think. Paneer Stuffed Tomatoes is a delicious snack. Learn how to make/prepare Paneer Stuffed Tomatoes by following this easy recipe.
6-8 hard tomatoes
For Stuffing :–
- 200g grated paneer
- 1 red Capsicum
- 1 tbsp cashew (kaju) pieces
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
For Gravy :-
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, sliced into long thin pieces
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (jeera) seeds
- 6-8kri leaf
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp tamarind(imli) paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Wash the tomatoes and set dry.
- Cut the top of tomato (tamatar ) with the knife,By removing all of the tomato pulp to evacuate.
- Get paneer Grater was fine, Red Capsicum, green coriander, green pepper, cashew pieces and salt per got the filling mixture is ready.
- Now fill every tomato with mixture.
- roast peanuts n make paste with some water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai or pan. add kari leaves ,cumin seeds, mustard seeds, after few seconds add chopped onions and green chilies till tender.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tamarind(imli) paste to put some times. add peanut paste fry for few minuts.
- Now add turmeric, red chilli, coriander powder n mix it well for few second.
- When oil began dropping paste than add 3 cups of water n boil.
- Add filled tomatos and keep covered, cook it for 6 to 7 minutes.
- sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander and cook over gas stops.
- Place tomatoes on a plate before serving pour gravy over again.
- Serve hot with bread or rice.