Sweet Corn Capsicum Sandwich – Every bite of this sandwich features an outburst of color, crunch and flavor. – This is a very healthy sandwich prepared with brown bread, corn and capsicum. It is easy in making, delicious in taste.Corn Sandwich is one of my fav sandwich recipes. its perfect for breakfast and also for packing. How to make Grilled Sweet Corn Capsicum Sandwich Recipe at your home in a simple way Sandwich is a good food eat in a breakfast. Share your comments or experience for this recipe in the comment box.
Sweet Corn Capsicum Sandwich Ingredients : –
- 250 gm steamed or boiled sweet corn kernels (Makai ke dane).
- 1/2 cup or 100gm finely chopped bell pepper (capsicum or simla mirch).
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, crused or powder.
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves.
- 1/4 cup or 25gm grated cheese.
- 2 to 3 tablespoon cream or white sauce – it is optional you can use as per your choice.
- 10 bread slices.
- butter as required .
- salt to taste.
Sweet Corn Capsicum Sandwich Recipe method :-
- In a bowl, add sweet corn (makai ke daane), chopped capsicum, black pepper powder, coriander leaves, cheese, cream or white sauce (optional) and salt.
- Mix it well, your corn capsicum stuffing is ready.
- Take a bread slice and spread some butter on the bread slice.
- Evenly spread corn capsicum stuffing on the bread slice, cover it with the second buttered bread slice.
- Now place the sandwich in the preheated sandwich maker. if you have no sandwich maker you can place the sandwich on tawa.
- Grill for few minutes, till the sandwiches become crispy and golden, you can also toast these sandwiches in the hand held stove top toaster or in the oven.
- Remove the sandwiches from sandwich maker. and slice them.
- Serve sweet corn capsicum sandwich hot or warm with mint chutney, coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
Watch video for Sweet corn Capsicum Sandwich Recipe :-