Upma Cutlet -Upma cutlet is a simple cutlet made with leftover rava upma. Kids do not like rava upma because it is very sticky and bland in taste. Today I wanted to make something different… So I decided to make upma Cutlets which I made by two ways & that is Air Fryer and Deep Fry.
Hope u guys will love this… Everyone can try this… we make cutlet in many shapes that can bye circle, star, heart and other shaper which one you want I will make a heart shape upma cutlet, do u like most…
Upma Cutlet Ingridents :-
For Upma :-
- 3 tbsp oil (for making stuffing)
- 1/4 cumin seeds
- 1/4 black mustard seed
- 7-8 curry leaves
- few chopped ginger
- 4-5 green chilli,
- chopped 2 onions,
- 1 capsicum,
- 1 carrot
- black papper
- 300gm roasted semolina
- 2 glass of water
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 50gm roasted greated peanuts..
For better :-
- 4 tbsp – maida
- 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder,
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- bread crumbs
- oil for deep fry (wish one you like)
- Take a pan add oil, when oil heated than add cumin, black mustard seed and 7-8 curry leaves.
- After few seconds add chopped ginger, green chilli, chopped onions, capsicum, carrot.
- cook for 2 min then add salt and pepper.
- After that add roasted semolina and 2 glass of water and mix it well, after 2 minutes switch off the flame.
- Then lastly add fine chopped coriander leaves and 50gm roasted greated peanuts..
- Shap it upma ur choice (heart, circle, star and many more).
- Take a bowl put maida, red chilli powder, chat masala then add water and make batter.
- Deep the cutlets in batter and coated with bread crumbs then fry or bake from your convenient.
- Upma cutlets is ready. Serve with chutney or tomato sause.