Veg Cheese Nuggets are crispy from the outside and soft from inside comprising of different flavours of many vegetables and nuts. You can serve Veg Nuggets with tea in the evening or as a starter to your guests. cheese nuggets are melt in mouth cuties, you can’t just stop with one .These are so good! Crisp on the outside and melting cheese on the inside! This recipe was originally from Betty Crocker. Servings depends totally on how large or small you cut your cheese.kids love these as finger food in lunch boxes. these are classic, easy to carry, quick to prepare and popular street food comfort snacks that can be made as per your choice and taste.
Veg Cheese Nuggets Ingredients :-
- 2 mediium size boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup mutter boiled n coarsely grounded
- 1 capsicum finly chopped
- 1 big tbsp carrot grated
- 1 Bunch Coriander chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sweet corn
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 1 tsp amchur
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt as per taste
- Bread crumb 2 Tablespoons.
- Corn starch 1 Tablespoons.
- All purpose flour 2 Tablespoons
- Oil to fry
Veg Cheese Nuggets Recipe :-
- Take a bowl in which add boiled and grated potatoes, carrots, peas or mutter, sweet corns, capsicum, chopped coriander, salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, red chilli, amchur, paneer, cheese.
- Now Add some All purpose flour, bread crumbs, mix all the ingredients together with a little water to make a dough.
- Take a another bowl add equal quantity of all purpose flour and corn starch.
- Now Add some hot water mix these in to a thick batter in this.
- Add bread crumb powder mix it well. make cubes from dough dip it into the batter.
- Coat with bread crumb.
- Deep fry in the hot oil.
- Serve this hot with tomato ketchup or your choice chutney.